The controlling for processing of your personal data is PIEPER GmbH, Binnerheide 33, 58239 Schwerte, Phone: +49 (0) 2304 – 4701 0, Fax: +49 (0) 2304 – 4701 77, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact our data protection officer if you have any questions concerning or require any information about data protection: Occupational Safety and Data, Environmental and Health Protection, Data Protection Officer, Platz der Impulse 1, 58093 Hagen, Email: email@example.com
2. Nature, Extent and Origin of Collected Data
When you visit this website for information purposes, we collect the following data which is automatically transmitted by your browser and which is technically necessary for our website to be operated stably and securely:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- The time zone set on your system
- Content of the request (web page specifically requested)
- Referrer page (web page which referred to this page)
- Browser, incl. language and version information
- Operating system
3. Purposes of Personal Data Processing, Authentication
The data collected during an informative visit to this website is used exclusively to operate this website in a secure and reliable way and conduct anonymous statistical evaluations of visitor numbers. This is done to protect our legitimate interest in operating this website securely and effectively.
4. Nature of Data Processing
We ensure that your personal data is processed in a way that guarantees your data is protected. Data is processed electronically, and during such operations we comply with security standards to protect your privacy and the risk of unauthorized access to this data. We have taken extensive technical and organizational precautions to protect the data you have provided us with from loss, tampering, destruction and unauthorized access. Our security measures are subject to continuous improvement in line with technological developments and legal requirements.
5. Data Recipient(s)
We use IT service providers to make this website available.
We examine the data protection standards of all service companies we engage before awarding them contracts and obligate them to comply with the legal data protection regulations. Data will not be disseminated to third parties beyond this, unless we are required to divulge such information by law or you have given us your prior consent to this effect.
6. Data Storage Period
The data we collect during an informative visit to our website will be deleted within 14 days.
7. Your Rights as a Data Subject
We safeguard and protect your rights according to the GDPR. In particular, you have a right of
- Access to find out whether we process personal data concerning you. If we do, you can obtain information about this personal data and all processing and usage purposes described in this policy.
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of processing with regard to your personal data, insofar as there are no legal regulations to the contrary.
- Data portability, particularly in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Individual objection, on grounds relating to your particular personal situation, against the use of your data which we are processing in our legitimate interest (as per Art. 6 I f of the GDPR).
Please contact the controller to assert your rights.
If you believe that your personal data is being processed in violation of the GDPR, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, particularly in the member state of your place of residence, your workplace or the place of the suspected violation.